Semi Permanent Beauty Spot
A simple beauty spot strategically placed on your face, can add a touch of glamour. However, a more natural placement can deter ones eye from any imperfections.
Whether you decide on one beauty spot or a few freckles, Stephanie will help you pick the correct placement so your overall look stays natural.
The procedure involves a needle that implants pigment colour into the dermal layer of the skin. Using this specialised instrument will create the perfect beauty spot.
After your first treatment, the colour of the treated area will fade up to 70% and appear slightly different to your desired colour. So, to complete treatment it is advised for the client to return after a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks, for their touch up procedure. At this appointment, the colour, shape and density can be altered to create your final results, which can last up to 12-18 months, leaving maintenance minimal.
- Those who like to look their best at all times.
- Those who have very little or no time to apply make-up throughout the day.
- Those with little confidence in applying make-up or have poor eye-sight.
- Those who suffer from Alopecia, Chemotherapy, Parkinson’s Disease, or other tremor related conditions.
- Those who have sparse or over plucked eyebrows.
- Those who have lost their natural lip line, lip colour due to the ageing process.
- Those who would like to benefit from a non-surgical eye-lift.
- Those who feel their eyes have lost their vitality.
- Anyone who wants to divert one’s eye from any imperfections.