Semi Permanent Eyebrows
Your eyebrows are the most dominant facial feature, and a crucial part to structuring the beauty of your face. A pair of well groomed and healthy looking eyebrows can enhance your natural beauty as well as maintain your vitality. Creating the perfectly defined eyebrow is what Stephanie does best. By transforming the thickness, arch and overall shape of your eyebrows the look you desire will be achieved.
The illusion of natural eyebrow hair can be created using a very fine needle, to give an extremely natural look. A ‘powder’ eyebrow, Stephanie’s most popular technique, is created by layering the base with hair strokes, then lightly shading over the top, to leave in effect a ‘powdered’ look, for those who want their eyebrows to stand out in their shape.
Applying and maintaining eyebrow make up using eyebrow pencils and powder can be time consuming and mostly give an un natural and mis-shapen appearance. This life changing treatment is growing in popularity because it gives you the chance to have the perfect shaped eyebrows on a daily basis. We all want to look professional at work, and at our best whilst socialising so stop wasting time each morning drawing on a pair of eyebrows that wont even last you the whole day!
Stephanie spends a lot of time correcting work done by previous technicians. If you are not 100% satisfied with your existing treatment(s), feel free to send her any photos, via email or message, and she will be delighted to offer her best recommendation moving forward with your correction.
The procedure involves a needle that implants pigment colour into the dermal layer of the skin. Using this specialised instrument, fine hair strokes can be created to give the appearance of natural hair.
After your first treatment, the colour of the treated area will fade up to 70% and appear slightly different to your desired colour. So, to complete treatment it is advised for the client to return after a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks, for their touch up procedure. At this appointment, the colour, shape and density can be altered to create your final results, which can last up to 12-18 months, leaving maintenance minimal.
- Those who like to look their best at all times.
- Those who have very little or no time to apply make-up throughout the day
- Those with little confidence in applying make-up or have poor eye-sight.
- Those who suffer from Alopecia, Chemotherapy, Parkinson’s Disease, or other tremor related conditions.
- Those who have sparse or over plucked eyebrows.
- Those who have lost their natural lip line, lip colour due to the ageing process.
- Those who would like to benefit from a non-surgical eye-lift.
- Those who feel their eyes have lost their vitality.
- Anyone who wants to divert one’s eye from any imperfections.