Semi Permanent Eyeliner
This treatment allows you to achieve the most from your eyes. Whether you want an eyelash enhancement or a total refinement, this procedure is the ideal method for long lasting eyeliner.
This is great for those who cannot live without their eyeliner on, possibly struggle to create symmetry on both eyes, or simply fed up of continuously having to re-apply throughout the day. Whether you crave a soft natural liner, or more of a bold enhancement, Stephanie will achieve the ideal look to suit your eyes.
Once treatment is healed you will end up with eyeliner that will not only brighten your eyes and remain totally smudge free, but will also make your morning routine much easier!
LvL by Nouveau Lashes
LvL stands for Length, Volume and Lift. This is the 2015 version of the old fashioned perm! No heat or glue is necessary to gain the most out of your natural lashes! Including a free tint with every procedure, the LvL treatment will maximise your own lashes for 6-8 weeks.
If you are worried about not being able to wear mascara during the healing process of the semi-permanent eyeliner, then this is the perfect compliment. Must be done at least 48hrs prior.
Please contact Stephanie directly for information regarding a patch test.
The procedure involves a needle that implants pigment colour into the dermal layer of the skin. Using this specialised instrument, very fine or thicker eyeliners can be achieved.
After your first treatment, the colour of the treated area will fade up to 70% and appear slightly different to your desired colour. So, to complete treatment it is advised for the client to return after a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks, for their touch up procedure. At this appointment, the colour, shape and density can be altered to create your final results, which can last up to 12-18 months, leaving maintenance minimal.
- Those who like to look their best at all times.
- Those who have very little or no time to apply make-up throughout the day.
- Those with little confidence in applying make-up or have poor eye-sight.
- Those who suffer from Alopecia, Chemotherapy, Parkinson’s Disease, or other tremor related conditions.
- Those who have sparse or over plucked eyebrows.
- Those who have lost their natural lip line, lip colour due to the ageing process.
- Those who would like to benefit from a non-surgical eye-lift.
- Those who feel their eyes have lost their vitality.
- Anyone who wants to divert one’s eye from any imperfections.