Terms and Conditions of Stephanie Jackson Limited
- There is a £50 deposit charge to secure your booking. This is non-refundable.
- In order to receive a treatment, you need to be over the age of 18.
- You must not be pregnant and please allow 6-8 weeks post pregnancy breastfeeding.
- Change of booking is only allowed once, 48 hours prior to the appointment or a loss of deposit will occur.
- Once your initial booking has been made and the deposit has been paid, you’ll only be able to change your appointment once. If you need to change your appointment a second time, you’ll need to repay the deposit again for a new appointment.
- If a third treatment is needed there will be a cover charge of £50 and this MUST be done within 3 months from the touch-up date. (This can be due to aftercare/the individual’s skin or the overall look one wants to achieve).
- I am not responsible for offering a third treatment free of charge.
- Please understand you must return for your touch up procedure within the 8 week period, otherwise, there will be a £50 charge to cover the extra time.
- The services are allowed to be declined if doctors documentation is not presented when required.
- In Regards to the GDPR, a medical documentation is required in order to provide the service and will be stored
for a period of 1 year after which the documentation will be destroyed.
- I do not offer the touch-up treatment on a Saturday as I leave that open to new clients, due to high demand for weekend appointments.
- If you have previously had any Permanent Makeup done elsewhere please make sure to send over a clear photo before booking in. If Stephanie is not able to work over the area she has the right to refuse treatment
- Lastly please be prepared to heal for a minimum of 2 weeks, including no sun exposure/sunbed use, no heavy exercise or water contact. The treated area will begin to peel after several days, and an aftercare ointment will be given to aid this process.