Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Stephanie Jackson Limited
- In order to receive treatment, you must be over the age of 18.
- There is a £75 booking fee.
- You are only permitted to change your booking once. One weeks notice is required if a change of booking is necessary, or a loss of deposit will occur.
- If a third treatment is required a £50 fee will be payable on the day of your appointment. This appointment must be carried out within 3 months of your touch up date.
- A £50 cover charge will occur if your touch up appointment exceeds the 8 weeks time frame.
- Overtime charge – Any appointment before or after working hours (9am – 7pm) will incur a £50 fee.
- Treatment will not be carried out if you are pregnant. If you are breastfeeding please allow 12 weeks minimum before you receive treatment. Also note, if you fall pregnant inbetween both sessions no refunds or deductions will be carried out, and your treatment will not be completed.
- The services are allowed to be declined if doctors documentation is not presented when required. The document provided will be stored in the clients personal file.
- We agreed to keep your personal data strictly in accordance with the Provisions of the Date Protection Act 1980 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
- In regards to the GDPR act, a medical form will be filled out on the day of your appointment. These details will be saved under your client file then disposed of after 12 months.
- The touch up service is not offered on a Saturday. To compensate evening appointments are available during the week.
- If you have previously had any Semi – Permanent Makeup or Microblading carried out elsewhere, please ensure to send clear images via email. If Stephanie is not able to work over the area she has the right to refuse treatment.
- The healing period is 2 weeks. Please revert to the Aftercare section above for all details. This is extremely important and it is mandatory the client adheres to the given instructions.